Galactic Gamer Gambinos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Gamer Gambinos

Gaming Alliance & Social Organization

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Laskin

Our users have posted a total of 217 messages in 183 subjects
Keywords
Latest topics
» GALACTIC ALLIANCE
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:10 am by AnunnakiAlliance

» House of Kortar
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Intergalactic Trade Consortium
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

»  Area 51
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:30 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Firebird Federation
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Dragon Alliance
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:18 am by AnunnakiAlliance

» Starfleet Tactical Ops
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:18 am by AnunnakiAlliance

» Special Event
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:48 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Summer Event
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:47 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

Top posters
Zeus
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos I_vote_lcapWhat is Galactic Gamer Gambinos I_voting_barWhat is Galactic Gamer Gambinos I_vote_rcap 
AnunnakiAlliance
What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos I_vote_lcapWhat is Galactic Gamer Gambinos I_voting_barWhat is Galactic Gamer Gambinos I_vote_rcap 
Alientrash
majorearl12
666agent
Keval
owensm
Xavier2893
STO Alliance

What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeus
Admin
Zeus

What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos   What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:36 pm

YOU ARE GGG!

You have taken on a great journey. Into all Enemy and unknown places & spaces. Your ship and crew ready for the Frontier. To meet greet and defeat new Extraterrestrials Races. You have Joined the GGG Cell that best suits you. You have done countless hours of gaming &Operations with your mighty cell. Now you seek a ALLIANCE !

The values of a Alliance cannot be measured.
We are dedicated to helping GGG. We can establish multiples teams simultaneously, we have elite pvp players. we got vet pets, we got the Mission Masters. We got funny guys along with giggly gals.
Communication is key !! GALACTIC GAMER GAMBINOS is our forum for all communication. We use voice coms and external forums & chartrooms. which only brings us closer. Galactic Gamer Gambinos is one of the Best Gamer Intelligence Alliance. Within GGG is the main Faction the 1%er’s, Many Cell’s sprouted from GGG. GGG has a lethal combination of talent. With lots of members winning national gamer competition awards, dating back to Nintendo, saga, Aces over Europe, the very first Call of duty online. The talent search within this Alliance is great, it various from College drop outs, Computer programmers, computer savvy geeks. Young, old, crazy, psychotic, Notable drunks who have bull off outstanding accomplishments somehow when blacked out drunk. The Good the Bad the Ugly the Proud the beautiful and the blacklist. We call them the black because their names cannot be given for protection; their ways of warfare make the regular gamer shiver All walks of life seem to flow through GGG. Galactic Gamer Gambinos Recruitment panel. The GGG is looking for gamer WARLORDS. If you think you got what it takes to join this powerful Gaming Alliance Contact GGG, AA or GAS- Diplomats. GGG is a Galactic Alliance consuming of dozens of Gaming Alliances & Social Organizations Making GAS and all its members one of the biggest Social & Gaming Alliances.

GGG Rankings

First of before you think you will become a warlord within GGG know it’s going to take a shit tone of Eons (GGG ranking points). Years no less. Most do not make it. Those who do reap rewards unlike any other gamer gods. If you have what it takes a WARLORD can command alliances down to single players in direct orders in games of your choosing reaping all kinds of rewards within your objection, WARLORDS can set up campaigns, wars, MSP (mass spy pirating) whatever they may choose to do. The more you rank the less shit you smell, till you rank up so high you don’t even know what shit smells like anymore.
There are 100 ranks and 100,000 Eons points (GGG ranking points) till you reach WARLORD. Each rank has its own name and within each rank there are 10 sub ranks. Each sub ranks has 1000 EP. (Eons Points) Only WARLORDS can promote and give EP. It is as the digression of the WARLORD to hand out the eons they so choose.

-- Think of Warlord GGG gamer rank as the Elite Seals --

GGG Terminology

666: Galactic Gamer Gambinos (GGG)
6: Because it looks like a G/6
7: For the # in the alphabet – G
13: Because 6+7=13
777: GGG
3G: The #3 for GGG
EONS/EONS POINTS: Points earned within GGG
WARLORD: High rank in GGG
CODING: Communications Codes used by GGG
GODS: The WARLORDS of GGG
CELL: a group of people working together, a cell, fleet, clans, guilds, teams, squads, platoons,\
-------------------------------------------
GMEN: GGG Member

Social Organization
• Can I be an active member without having to be a part of the GGG politics or rankings?
• Yes, you can simply be a member and be left alone with the GGG benefits. However If GGG is currently at war with a faction and you are currently playing a game which GGG enemy happened to be GGG will insist you take an active role in the war.
• We were born from and during War so we shall die from and in War
---------------------------------------------------------------

• How long has GGG been around? ---- A long time. Since Nintendo’s first Gaming Competitions & Conventions
• What kind of people are in GGG? --- What kind of a question is that? GGG would have to say all walks of life. GGG doesn’t care about your creed-color
• Will I be able to find friends within in GGG?--- Yes We don’t see why not. There are many Networks & Communications.
• Can I bring friends into GGG? ----- Yes. Although they will have to go through the same recruitment process you did.
• What are Eons Points? ---- Eons Points (EP) are the name we give the points in GGG point ranking system.
• How many levels of ranks are in GGG?--- 10 rank each rank has 10sub ranks, There are 100,000 Eons Points To achieve WARLORD
• How does the Ranking system work? --- A GGG member has to go through the 10 ranks achieving 100,000 EP; they also can be rewarded, promoted or even in some case voted.
• I want to Rank up fast, what is the best way? – The fastest way to rank up is by being active. Be friendly with fellow GGG, help fellow GGG be active on forums & coms. Doing what your commander asks of you. Doing special missions. Joining groups, doing things within in those groups and making a name for yourself
• Is it easy to rank up in GGG?—--Hell No,
• What do I have to do to take on a more active role? ---Be friendly with fellow GGG, help fellow GGG be active on forums & coms. Doing what your commander asks of you. Doing special missions. Joining groups, doing things within in those groups and making a name for yourself
• Will I be able to suggest campaign’s or suggested enemies? ----Yes, There are a few ways you can. First is to Research and assess your target, bring Intel to your group. If they see that enough Intel is available then your group can put it to a vote. The Second way is to take a more GGG Political approach which is to collect all you Intel about said target thread it to the Proper forum networks & Coms.
• I want to be the best GGG I can be. What do I have to do? --- Be friendly with fellow GGG, help fellow GGG be active on forums & coms. Doing what your commander asks of you. Doing special missions. Joining groups, doing things within in those groups and making a name for yourself

• Who runs GGG? The GODS
• Who are the GODS? Voted in Ranks from WIZARD to WARLORDS from various Alliances, - Remember GGG are a Coalition of many alliances.

• Who or what is GGG? GALACTIC GAMER GAMBINOS, GGG a bigger scale OF Coalitions. A Coalitions is many Alliances.
• How is GGG affiliated with gamer alliance?
• Can a GGG member sign up to another gamer alliance membership? Yes, follow the standard protocol under GGG networks.
• Can I take part in Allied wars while being in GGG wars? Yes of course you can. When at war GGG at war. our Allies at war Vice versa. It is one of the main reasons GGG has allies allies.
• Is there a ranking system in GGG? ----
• Who runs GGG? Voted in WARLORDS (Consuls) from various Coalitions, - Remember GGG are a Coalition of many alliances.
How do I leave GAS & GGG? BLOOD –IN- BLOOD OUT --- Amor de Rey

Player Intelligence for GGG, AA, GAS, & 1%er

So you want to be in GGG

Recruitment

FOLLOW THESE STEPS IN ORDER
1. Post all games you play in the respective fields
2. Post any and all Gaming & Social Organization [ not your information, the Diplo will get that from u later] you are affiliated with in the respective fields
3. Set up a Team Speak Mumble, Jabber or Skype Account,
4. sign up to Galactic Gamer Geeks Forums for at least a week.
5. Contact a Sponsor to be your sponsor you through you membership
6. Schedule game time with recruiters or sponsors

If all above apply IN THE RESPECTIVE ORDER. Contact you sponsor which will set up your “Blood in” day in other words the day you made into the organization

Join us on for the Adventure! BE APART OF THE ADVENTURE ! BE APART OF SOMETHING !
We take a few to work on our, unity, family, alliance, helping, coming together is a very important step in our evolution. We practice this by joining many many well-known gamer alliances which all belong to a greater bigger alliance/ coalition of gamer alliances. GALACTIC ALLIANCE. Together we are the largest gamer union-coalition-family- powerhouse. Being a part of these alliances lets us be able to connect with more people and that of course cannot be wrong

GGGDiplomat
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Admin
Zeus

What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Empty
PostSubject: What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos   What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 pm

f you show some motivation & patience it will indeed pay off. There is all kinds of ways to get connected with other people forums, blogs, chat rooms, im’s, ts3, conferences, websites, Here at GGG we take it a few steps further. By joining other Groups – Guilds – Squads – Cells – Clans – Corps – Fleets – Teams –Organizations – Networks - Social Media and many others. To work on our, unity, family, allegiance, helping, teamwork, strategizing, theorizing, communication & coming together is a very important step in our evolution. We practice this by joining many many well-known gamer alliances which all belong to a greater bigger alliance/ coalition of gamer alliances. GALACTIC GAMER GAMBINOS. Or GGG. Together we form one of the largest Gamer & Social Organizations. GGG is of many other Alliances & Organization that come together to form a true powerhouse in the Gamer & Social World.

Say your new to a game and you don't have any friends in that game, or you need help, or someone is trying to war with you. You call a CTA Call To Arms. on GGG forums. asking for help, and BANG! hundreds will swarm in taking complete control of the game. Now you have gone from a nothing in the game to a instant DON. evilg Kill

Galactic Gamer Gambinos is one of the Best Gamer Intelligence Alliance. Within GGG is the main Faction the 1%er’s, Many Cell’s sprouted from GGG. GGG has a lethal combination of talent. With lots of members winning national gamer competition awards, dating back to Nintendo, saga, Aces over Europe, the very first Call of duty online. The talent search within this Alliance is great, it various from College drop outs, Computer programmers, computer savvy geeks. Young, old, crazy, psychotic, Notable drunks who have bull off outstanding accomplishments somehow when blacked out drunk. The Good the Bad the Ugly the Proud the beautiful and the blacklist. We call them the black because their names cannot be given for protection; their ways of warfare make the regular gamer shiver All walks of life seem to flow through GGG.
GGG culture spread to their GGG Flag and many others such as the number 3, 3G, G’z, and GGG. GGG have many symbols and images or logos to promote pro GGG propaganda & recruitment. A few being the mathematical language for three G’s, three 666 because they look like [GGG], 777 for the 7th letter “g”, 13 for 6+7=13. The skull, the Omega symbol, etc. The GGG uses tactful ways to communicate with each other to prevent spies and leaked intelligence. Their forums are under different names with only members having access to them. This shows the steps they take for spy control.

. Together we form one of the largest Gamer & Social Organizations. GGG is of many other Alliances & Organization that come together to form a true powerhouse in the Gamer & Social World. Being a part of these alliances lets us be able to connect with more people . It was a good move by far. GGG suggest you do the same
Back to top Go down

What is Galactic Gamer Gambinos
Page 1 of 1