Galactic Gamer Gambinos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Gamer Gambinos

Gaming Alliance & Social Organization

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 44 registered users
    The newest registered user is Laskin

Our users have posted a total of 217 messages in 183 subjects
    Keywords
    Latest topics
    » GALACTIC ALLIANCE
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:10 am by AnunnakiAlliance

» House of Kortar
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:33 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Intergalactic Trade Consortium
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

»  Area 51
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:30 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Firebird Federation
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Dragon Alliance
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:18 am by AnunnakiAlliance

» Starfleet Tactical Ops
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:18 am by AnunnakiAlliance

» Special Event
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:48 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

» Summer Event
    Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:47 pm by AnunnakiAlliance

Top posters
    Zeus
    Starfleet Tactical Ops I_vote_lcapStarfleet Tactical Ops I_voting_barStarfleet Tactical Ops I_vote_rcap 
    AnunnakiAlliance
    Starfleet Tactical Ops I_vote_lcapStarfleet Tactical Ops I_voting_barStarfleet Tactical Ops I_vote_rcap 
    Alientrash
    majorearl12
    666agent
    Keval
    owensm
    Xavier2893
    STO Alliance

Starfleet Tactical Ops

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    AnunnakiAlliance
    Admin
    AnunnakiAlliance

Starfleet Tactical Ops Empty
    PostSubject: Starfleet Tactical Ops   Starfleet Tactical Ops Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:18 am

@brujah007007 -BANNED - Expelled - Potential BLACK LISTER/ Leper colony dweller
    Mike Bromley@brujah007007

Issue:
    1) Recruiting from allied fleets,
    • Was caught numerous times trying to recruit Allied fleet mates,
    • was pm’ing them asking them to leave their fleet to join his,
    • Was using allied TeamSpeak voice coms to recruit.
    • Was friending allied fleet mates to use as a list of recruits from allied fleets
    2) voices coms abuse,
    • numerous times was caught calling allied fleet mates names,
    • constantly arguing on voice coms
    • was pm’ing allied fleet mate saying “your stupid” simply for what the fleet mate was wearing
    • An allied fleet mate made a comment “man GA is everywhere” mike bromley was caught saying “not for long” on allied voice coms.
    3) argumentative,
    • was constantly arguing
    • got verbal and very argumentative with many allied fleet mates
    • when an area was cleared away from enemies, mike would say it’s not cleared  just to argue
    4) Abuse of Power,
    • Was caught pm’in an allied fleet mate saying  “ please don’t tell my fleet, this has nothing to do with them, I will be demoted”
    • Hide his behavior from his Fleet Admiral
    • As an admiral and second in command mike clearly stepped over his power and violated many bylaws.
    5) trying to be  sneaky,  
    • Would wait form certainty people to get off allied voice coms before trying to recruit
    • Would act differently when his fleet admiral would come online.
    • Fleet admiral was unaware of his actions
    • Was caught in p.m.’s  saying “ don’t tell your fleet admiral”
    • Hide his actions from STO Alliance
    6) backstabber,
    • hide his actions from STO Alliance
    • violated  STO Alliance constitution  
    7) Lying.
    • Lied to STO Alliance
    • Lied to his fleet admiral
    Violating STO Alliance Constitution
    • ALL OF THE ABOVE

Action Taken:
    Immediate Ban from any and all allied in game or external communication
    Immediate Ban and explosion from Star Trek Online Alliance.

Suggestions:
    Black List - *Note: has not yet been voted on

Comments:
    Star Trek Online Alliance took this very small fleet in under our wing. We gave them support, advice, gifts, military space & ground technique,  ideas, suggestions, access to allied in game and external communication, hooked them up with their very own TeamSpeak, gave them access to STO Alliance assets,  friendship and our open arms. We wanted to see this young sad Tier 0 fleet grow.
    Their Fleet Admiral:  @kirk01701 was the first to make first contact with STO Alliance. It was then he introduced his second in command mike bromley.
    Roy was not on nearly as much time as Mike was. Mike as second in command was able to make his sloppy moves w/o any respect for the STO Alliance constitution. He never told his fleet admiral the shenanigans he was causing for his fleet.
    After being Banned in game and external communications and expelled from STO Alliance. Roy their fleet admiral had taken a STO Alliance diplomat off his friends list.  Who’s to say what Roy really knew or didn’t know?
    There was no email or communication has been sent out at any time during or after the expulsion. It is thought that Fleet Admiral Roy in a rage unfriended the Diplomat. Leaving us to think we know where he stands. So there is no need for any further communication between “sfto” and the Great and Might STO Alliance.

END OF ISSUE
    END OF TRANSMISSION  

Stoned
    Back to top Go down
    http://anunnakialliance.blogspot.com/

Starfleet Tactical Ops
    Page 1 of 1